Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm in ZERO

Monday, December 28, 2009
Yea i've been lazing for quite a while, it was to be called lazy, i seriously haven't done anything in meaning. At least nothing i can find when i try to look around what I've done. It was all dota and series, how cute! Yea Laci (Rachy) you're right, cobwebs are all around, i took time to clear everything :) Now i remember the day we cooked and ate together, it was so warm and I'm so glad i was there, so is ms.fun!

Although i wanted so much to spend time to think about many things, ended up dota won everything. LOL as i started to update this, i know it's gonna start to lose, at least sometimes. Just had an empty Christmas, i can't imagine how the coming new year will be, and i'm still trapped at home, by myself. I wonder why i would suddenly become emo, as i didn't really have anything to worry about, or they are coming out from the hidden.

This is why we call Zero, we have nothing right now before we start to build up everything, just like how we started when we first met. This is why we can be emo more often, and we are allowed! :D (do agree me) And it's also the time for us to check up everything, to fix things that we found problem. All these take times, at least for me it takes very very long time, i realise i have so many things to fix, even before i find out what they are.

As usual, must share something.




These 2 are the final assignments, i guess so.

took this after her haircut, Lalalolatinaloh!

so sad i was driving, couldn't keep my eyes on this.


Sampai sini saje lah, I'm gonna get things done! See ya around!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ozdinc a Coody living being ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates